Registration for this summer is open!
Please complete the Registration Form to sign up your camper(s) for this summer’s Fun Rec Camps. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you run into any issues trying to submit your registration.
Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Due to COVID-19, Fun Rec will not look the same as it usually does. Please head to this page for the details on these changes.
2022 FUN REC CAMPS:
- Week 1: July 4-8 – Vancouver Aquarium
- Week 2: July 11-15 – Watermania
- Week 3: July 18-22 – Science World
- Week 4: July 25-29 – Cultus Lake
Week 5: August 2-5 – PlayLand (No camp on BC Day, Aug 1st)** sold out**
- Registration Fees: $155 – prices are per camper, per week.
- Required FunRec T-Shirt: $15 each
- Optional additional FunRec T-Shirts: $15 each
Before you start completing the online form, you will need to gather the information listed in each section header below, as well as have readily available the following:
- Copy (or picture) of BC CareCard / Health Card for every camper
- Emergency Contact Information
- Allergies and Medical conditions
- Credit Card number or other form of online payment
If you have any questions about the online registration process please contact us using the contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Event 2022 – Cancelled
In-Person registrations are Cancelled for 2022
Due to COVID-19, there is no access to school except for students and staff. Therefore, In-Person Registration has been cancelled for 2022. Instead, you can register for FunRec using our Online Registration Form (link will be added at top of page).
If you have any questions about FunRec Registration, send us an email or write to us via our Contact Us Page.
Did you miss Registration Night?
Registration Night has been cancelled for 2022